Saturday, May 8, 2010

Mother 's Day :-)




"I always believe in Love-At-First-Sight ... Because I have loved my mom since I had my eyes open" - I woke up from sleep after this beautiful message buzzed my mobile in the early morning of 8th May, considered to be "Mother's Day".

Actually speaking, dedicating just a single day to the Earthly Saint - MOTHER - is like committing an injustice to her. In fact sometimes I feel that we are not empowered enough to pay back to her even a pie of what she has done for us throughout her life !!

If any organization aims to hire a person whom they think should be an all-rounder, any Mother on this earth would prove to be the best suitable candidate !! Right from being a perfect DOCTOR when you are ill, to being a perfect COUNSELOR when you are trapped in any damn problem, she handles all the roles with such a degree of perfectness that any professional in that particular field will start feeling dwarf before her !

To me, I owe everything what I am today, to my Mom. Here when sitting in the office, in this hectic schedule ... doing all the worthless things which suck me up completely ... my mind obviously looks out for something re-invigorating for its life ... in such case just remembering that endearing smile, the twinkling of those eyes of my mom, makes me feel so much at ease ... I can't describe it in words ....

I was fortunate enough this year to get a chance to be with my mom on this day and even got an opportunity to lie in her lap for sometime - a rare chance to get once you cross the age barrier of 10-12 years and are tagged as a 'grown-up' kid. (I am 24 now :P) Believe me it turns out to be the most relaxing moment of the life ! I do not want to pour more emotions here, my motto to write in this space was just to pay a tribute to all the mothers in this world ! Hope you all will be remembering your mom while reading this ...

If you too have a same feeling of awe as I do, on this God's most Unique Creation, next time whenever you get a chance to meet your mom, hug and kiss your mother... The smile that you will see on her face is worth all the treasures in this damn world. It’s a mother’s smile and believe me, it’s PRICELESS!!!!!!

A Salute To You - All Moms !

No comments:

Post a Comment