Friday, May 14, 2010

My journey into IIMB - It finally happens !

After being done with all the Interviews,every moment wait for the results was killing me. But I received a bolt-kinda-shock when I saw the FMS and SP-Jain rudely rejecting me. I would regard SP Jain Interview as the best interview of my life, it was indeed chiller than IIM-B - still a REJECT !! My panic button got pressed, my point of fear was very valid, I asked God, it was my best attempt of the whole life ... and but gone vain ! How can I even expect getting through IIM-B once SP-Jain has showed me my 'place' ! It seems that Aamir Khan's song is favorite in the Heavens also .... "Koi Naa Jaane Apna Future Kya Hoga ...." was the reply I got back ! I had no other option also but to wait for what the destiny had in store for me.

28th April was the Day. I never realized it is going to change the in-and-out of me so drastically. I was in office handling some 'high-priority' work with one eye on the PagalGuy site where it was being said that it was supposed to be the 'D-Day'. A F-5 on it and the post appeared ... "IIM-B 20101-12 Final Results Out" ..... once last time I took out my wallet, kissed the photograph of God, which I always carry in it and decided to open the page. Bingo !! I jumped off my chair several times, I just couldn't believe it .... my CAT Reg No was in IIM-B Merit List! Wowwwww......

At that very moment, I wanted to hug my mom and dad, I wished they could have been there and I could see that joy on their face. But when I slowly came back to senses, I asked God, "How come?? I mean this is simply a miracle !". Immediately I got back a reply, but this time it was none of my imagination but He was replying through a friend of mine ... pinging me on G-Talk saying ..

" Life's like having a cup of coffee. You sit by the window, take a careless sip - only to realize that someone forgot to add sugar to it. Too lazy to fetch it, you somehow manage through that sugarless cup only to discover undissolved sugar crystals lying at the bottom -- and all you had to do, was stir it well !! That's your answer baby ... "

It gave me inspiration to write this stupid crying-baby story of mine for all those who have even an iota of doubt regarding their ability to do something big in their life, who think that no good can happen to them. I am damn sure that if it can happen to me, it can always happen with you! Even if you ask God for help, He is going to bring you till that moment but THROUGH it only ! His ultimate goal is to make you realize that if you are giving the best, you will surely, no doubt, get THE BEST, courtesy YOUR OWN MERIT!! The time when you get that may be variant yes, but the probability of you not getting it, is Zero ! I am not any great philosopher and hence do not want to entice wrath for pouring my emotions over here but please trust me ... whatever I have written over here is truly candid.
Thank you for bearing me all over :)

Previous Chapter Link - here

No comments:

Post a Comment