Thursday, May 27, 2010

Please Help ME !

Hello folks, how are you doing? Bewildered?? No no .. this is not the stupid blog owner, it's Me!! The 'One' whom you place an emergency call with when in any problem, whom you curse that something ... sorry NOTHING has happened as per your wish and the 'ONE' whom you very easily forget when all the things start falling in place as per your wish .. at that time it is not due to ME but your destiny/hard work/ you deserved it ... blah blah ... It doesn't matter to me as long as I see you all happy.

Ok, what I am doing here? Well, like you, I too have a right of celebrating some joyous moments, crying over something not being fair. And this time I have an occasion of celebrating something ... it may be small in everyone's eyes but I see it as a beginning of a new era in the making of the largest democracy of this world - India!!

Yes it is about the enhancement of prison term of Mr 'X' (I fear to take his name here ... He is a very powerful man you know!) from six months to Eighteen months ... whoaaaa .... I am so happy and so are my children ... Ruchika,
Bhanvari Devi, Jessica Lal and Priyadarshani Mattoo ... well the list is too long !! We all are celebrating this pie of success. Frankly putting it across, I used to become very sad seeing them begging me for justice. I hate situations in which I can't do anything. Yes !! I was, am and will be helpless in all these matters. Don't mess with them, they have the might to wipe you out - advised my 'well-wishers' when a freak thought of opening up a aar-yaa-paar battle with these useless demons wreaking a havoc in your otherwise serene world crossed my mind. I preferred to keep quiet.

But now I am on cloud nine! And I must congratulate the Indian media on behalf of all my colleagues here.
The work they have done on grounds was IMPOSSIBLE for us even from Heavens. Kudos to you Media - the intense pressure from your side on the bureaucratic and political class helped to bring Mr 'X' to book. Keep it up !

Well, regarding the Indian Judiciary process, I think that it follows our time frame. One year in Heavens = 100 years on Earth (If you find discrepancy in this data, please let me know. Counting the number of years required to 'lodge' a case, then comes the time wasted ... oopss... utilised in giving 'Tarikh Pe Tarikh' for its 'careful' analysis, then the time taken to roll out the verdict and even after the verdict is done the time required to actually implement that - Ghosh !! I have completely lost interest in figures. So please bear with me)

When you are happy you want to keep on talking and talking. But just now I remember that I have an important meet for which I have to actually run. But before saying you folks a bye, I want to ask you people a favour. A promise that you will not let the guard down now. Please don't allow this success to be a flash in the pan. A promise that YOU will fight tooth and nail with these elements and make the JUSTICE prevail.

When you are in agony and see no way out of an impasse, you call me ... " Oh God, Help me!!" ... right?? Now allow me to do the exact same thing. I am in a deep agony and an helpless situation and the only one who can help my out of this is YOU people .. it is YOU only who have done it so far and it is YOU only who can DO it in future also !

So PLEASE HELP ME for once and see the wheels of the CHANGE churning for yourselves !!

Think upon it. Bye !

No comments:

Post a Comment